Tuesday, January 9, 2007

First Post, Oh Yeah

Heh there. I've had lot's of stuff on my mind for many years. I'm not one to journal because my handwriting aint so good, so I thought, why not just blog my thoughts and provoke others to wrath with some of my ideas? So, that's what I intend to do. I don't know or care if anyone will read them, but it will be good for me to write it out, and perhaps good for someone else to read as well.

What to write about?

My chief aim in life is to "know Christ, and the power of His resurrection". That's what I'm about, or at least want to be about. That's all I want to be about.

Like you, I've got a 'normal' life of getting up, going to work, being a family member, etc. so some of that is bound to infiltrate my thoughts as they appear on these pages. However, what I really want to do is share a little bit about what I am learning in some of my own searchings to know more of Jesus.

Sound like religious B.S.? Well, religion it's not. I don't intend to use this space to make any religious arguments or defend a position. Knowing Jesus is not a religious pursuit! It's a journey!

For those who've found Him... press on. Abide. For those who don't know Him, ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He will! And your life will NEVER be the same again.

Prost!

No comments: